CCTV Security System Installers Epping, Essex
A CCTV system from A2Z Fire and Security will enable you to keep an eye on your home or business. CCTV works by providing a visual deterrent to prevent criminal behaviour, however should the worst happen footage can be used to provide evidence against, not only theft but also anti-social behaviour and vandalism. This evidence can be provided to the police, or help with insurance claims, saving you both time and money in the long run. At A2Z Fire and Security we believe CCTV is beneficial, for more than just security and surveillance. Make full use of your investment and use your CCTV system to recognise where to modify your work procedures to improve productivity and health and safety as well as monitoring your staff.
A2Z Fire and Security provides a wide range of CCTV Systems suitable for both your home and business. Fully installed at a competitive price.
Many of our systems can enable you to view live CCTV footage on your PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smart Phone or iPad from anywhere in the world at no extra cost or monthly subscription. To find out how you can protect your home or business with one of our CCTV systems, contact us for a free no-obligation survey and quotation.
The services we offer include:
- HD cameras – Up to 16 Megapixel resolution lets you zoom in on faces and number plates to ensure optimum evidential quality.
- Remote monitoring – You and the police are immediately alerted to any disturbance to ensure a quick response.
- POS & till monitoring – Reduce fraud and cash theft by monitoring customers and staff at the point of sale.
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition – Monitor traffic and control vehicle access to your site.
- Remote Access – View camera feeds and activate security measures via secure Internet connection, giving you tighter control on security, wherever you are.
- Night vision cameras – Monitor your premises when it is most vulnerable at night, with infra-red technology.
- Image recording – Digital Video Recorders capture and retain weeks of security footage, which can be played back across your network.
- Covert CCTV systems – Careful design and installation to ensure any concealed internal monitoring needs are met.